Apply NOW! 2nd Cambodian-Thai Exchange Program (CTEP)
Long time of historical conflict and stories passed from generation to generation created hatred, prejudice and unhealthy relationship among people of the two neighboring countries, Cambodia and Thailand. Current clashes at the border have made things even worse and this needs immediate proper actions to be taken.
From 07 to 13 November 2011 in Cambodia, 1st camp was successfully and was very inspired to youths from both countries.
B. Theme: “Let’s Learn to Live Together”
The camp aims to build deeper relationship among Cambodian and Thai youth through living and learning together in order to reduce discrimination and prejudices.
I. Date and Venue
Date: Nov 24th – Dec 02nd 2012
Venue: Thailand (specific location will be confirmed)
The Camp will be participated by Cambodian and Thai youth who meet the following criteria:
– Aged between 18-30 years old
– Can communicate English
– Fully Participant
– Sense of ownership by contribution 20 US$. Scholarship of those who are necessary needed
– Gender balance
– Be healthy
III. Travel & Accommodation
All ground transports and meals will be provided as indicated in the program.
We will provide free accommodation (but participant need to share room with others) from Nov 24th – Dec 02nd 2012.
The program will be conducted in English.
The Applicant must send their Resume and the completed the Application form to our e-mail email@example.com (prefer PDF file) OR to our office before July 10th, 2012.
1) Completed Application Form:
– For Cambodia Applicant Form (PDF): Application Form CTEP 2_2012 Cambodian
– For Cambodia Applicant Form (Microsoft Word): Application Form CTEP 2_2012 Cambodian
– For Thai Applicant Form (PDF): Application Form CTEP 2_2012 Thai
– For Thai Applicant Form (Microsoft Word): Application Form CTEP 2_2012 Thai
2) Resume or CV: On your own design (keep it short and simple).
40 participants (20 participants from each country) will be selected to participate in this program.
VI. Organizer and Contact Person:
For more detail please contact:
Thai Coordinators Cambodian Coordinator
Ms. Jaruwan Supolrai (Netting) Ms. Chea Sotheavy (Theavy)
Mrs. Saksinee Emasiri Thanakulmas (Ying) Mr. Theam Pichvisal (Visal)
Phone: +66852121980 Phone: +85577 826783
Cambodia: ICA Office: #40D, Goup 10, Street 39BT, Phum San Sam Kosal II, Sangkat Boeng Tumpun, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh.
Thailand: TVS Office: Foundation volunteer, No. C 409, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10320 Pracharatbumpen Orhitsuk Rd.
*Announcement: CTEP announcement 2012-Final